On the bench: When in doubt, Tebow it out

Is there a more enigmatic figure in the sports industry than Tim Tebow? I certainly can’t think of one.

Many experts have flat out said that this guy can’t make it in the NFL. Yet he continues to win games in an unconventional method.

He isn’t exactly putting up Aaron Rodgers numbers, but his record this season as a starter is 4-1. The offense will look anemic at times when Tebow is on the field, but when it matters most, he is able to will his team to victory.

It truly is remarkable, and I honestly can’t explain it. Tebow is proving the doubters wrong and leaving opponents flabbergasted.

Tebow has already delivered in the clutch by leading his team to two comeback victories this season. When someone keeps pulling off miracle comebacks, it can no longer be considered luck. His style of play might be unorthodox, but it has brought results.

Ever since his Florida Gator days, I have found myself pulling for this guy, and I’m a Hurricane fan. Tebow plays with such determination and enthusiasm that it’s tough to root against him. Plus, he seems to be a genuinely nice and humble person, and that’s what I admire most about him. He is a true role model.

He is carried by his faith, and even when there is seemingly no chance to win a football game, he has faith in his abilities which allows him to persevere.

Tebow may not have the rocket arm or be an accurate thrower, but he continues to win. What’s the saying? Where there’s a will, there’s a way. Tebow’s will is unrivaled, and the world will be watching to see what heroics he has in store.