Shark Speak for November 17, 2015

I am thankful I attend NSU because…

“I am thankful to be at NSU because it gave me the chance to finish my bachelor’s and the ability to pursue my future endeavors. Also, because I get gloating rights about going to one of the best schools in South Florida.”

Alex Núñez, senior communication studies major

“I am thankful to go to NSU because I had the chance to meet so many great people from all around the world. I have created friendships and relationships with people I will stay in touch with for a long time.”

Rosie Khachatryan, senior communication studies major

“I am thankful for NSU since they pay for all my education, offer me many growing opportunities and provided me with the job I love.”

Laura Vergara, junior finance and international studies major

“I’m thankful that I go to NSU because of the opportunities that are not only on campus, but also everywhere surrounding the campus. I have the wonderful pleasure of working in the writing studio where I meet new people every day. I also have a marketing internship at Celsius, Inc. in Boca Raton, which I was able to get because of an excellent referral from one of my professors, Nicholas Castaldo. I am so grateful for everything NSU had provided me with thus far in my college career, and I can’t wait to see where the future will take me with my degree from Nova.”

Tiara Baldoni, junior communication studies major

“I am thankful that I go to NSU because of the small class sizes. They provided me with the needed connections to participate in research studies and get letters of recommendation.”

Sarah Rodriguez, senior chemistry and biology major

“I am thankful for NSU because of all of the close-knit friendships it has helped me make.”

Angel Bryant, freshman biology major

“I am thankful for NSU because of my teammates on the swimming team and all of my coaches.”

Mark Marshburn, freshman business administration major said