Shark Speak for March 29, 2016

What do you love about NSU?

Gabriella

“I love the great academic opportunities and focus here at Nova. I also appreciate the amount of enthusiasm and student-centered activities around campus. It really makes me feel proud.”

Gabriela Espinosa, sophomore speech-language and communication disorders major

Elyse

“NSU provides me with a close-knit community, and it is not as combative and overwhelming as other schools. I also really like the opportunities for involvement.”

Elyse Rosen, sophomore theatre major

Lance

“The business professors know what they are talking about. They bring real world experience to the material, and I know that I can always count on them for recommendations. “

Lance Singleton, senior business administration major

Chrissy

“The professors I know not only have experience, but they are intelligent. Because of attending NSU, I have made connections with people and have been taught by professors I might not have met otherwise. Attending Nova has exposed me to different frames of thinking.”

Chrissy Justilien, marriage and family therapy graduate student

Priscilla

“I’m proud I have professors that have actually worked in the field they’re teaching students about, and because of my professors at Nova, I have been able to learn so many different aspects of theater.”

Pryscila Salinas, sophomore theatre major

Noshin

“I really like the fact that there is a lot of diversity here. You will never be stuck with one thing or group of people. There’s clubs, sororities, frats and more. Nova is a small school, but there is definitely a lot to do here. I can honestly say I have made a lot of friends in my first year here. “

Noshin Tasnia, freshman computer technology major