Shark Speak: On a scale from 1 to 5, how would you rate NSU events on campus?

Jeneil Davis

Jeneil Davis, sophomore biology major:

“I will give it a 3.5 because some events are boring and some are hyped up and fun. It really depends on what it is, and if it is related to what I am interested in or not.”

Brianna King

Brianna King, freshman business major:

“They don’t happen often enough, and there’s not that many. Plus, I am on the soccer team so I miss everything. They put them at bad times, not often enough and not on the weekends. I give it a 2.”

Kylie Galvez

Kylie Galvez, sophomore biology major:

“I think I will give it a 3.5 because I think there is a lot of improvement for it to work out. The events sometimes are not prepared or they just give out fliers. There’s not much of a wide announcement for people. I hope they would improve on that. The major events are pretty well-organized, I just wished that the lower class events would be thought of and [I think it] would help make it better.”

Mackenzie Ramey

Mackenzie Ramey, freshman marketing major:

“They need to plan it differently. On a Shark Night, soccer, volleyball and Water Works were going on. Shark Night is supposed to be when everyone comes to your game. I feel like if they reschedule or try to schedule things [differently], more people would be able to come to the different events. I give the events a 2.”