Finding Fitness with Blogilates

It is almost like TikTok knows I am a gym junkie. I come across a lot of different workout pages, but there is one page in particular that stands out, Blogilates. Blogilates has various social media platforms, but if you are looking for something quick and easy, follow their TikTok account @blogilates. This company was created by Cassy Ho, a certified pilates and fitness instructor.

Her Tiktok account is filled with content from working out to eating healthy. Ho will post workout videos that include the name of the workout as well as the number of repetitions or reps recommended. She will give quick tutorials on the right and wrong ways to perform a certain workout motion and partakes in and creates exercise challenges via TikTok. Given TikTok only allows videos to be one minute long, the challenge videos are fairly short.

What is neat about Blogilates is that it is not just fitness videos, but there is also a blog. Ho will post simple and quick recipes to her Tiktok for how to make certain foods. There are all sorts of healthy quick recipes that can be found on her TikTok page. She has posted a pancake recipe that only calls for two ingredients, a fun keto cake, a healthy chicken wrap and much more. In her videos, she will start from scratch and then show the finished product at the end in case anyone wants to know what the finished product looks like.

A pro to Ho’s workouts is they only require dumbbells, and she completes her exercises in the comfort of her own home. Her exercises vary in muscle group and approximately take 30 minutes to complete. I know I like the short and simple version, giving me the demonstration and the number of reps, which is why her TikTok videos are a go-to. If you don’t have dumbbells, that’s alright. To substitute the dumbbells, you can use milk jugs, water bottles, canned goods or books.

Who would’ve thought of TikTok as an app that promotes health and fitness? I come across so many exercise challenges that are quick and fun, and Blogilates has that fun and creative content. I know sometimes finding the time to exercise can be difficult, so the one-minute challenges are a better fit for some people. There is no need for a gym membership when we have Blogilates on TikTok.