Are you ready for some Thanksgiving football?

Turkey, stuffing, pumpkin pie and football. This is the typical Thanksgiving for most Americans. This year, I’ll be thankful for a schedule of three great NFL games.

The Detroit Lions have stunk since the beginning of time (I exaggerate), and we’ve had to endure their annual Thanksgiving game, but this year is different. Believe it or not, the Detroit Lions are actually good. Shocking. I know.

I’m looking forward to Matthew Stafford throwing bombs to Megatron and Suh punishing the opposition. Who are they playing? Oh yeah. The defending Super Bowl Champs: the Green Bay Packers. What a great way to start off your Thanksgiving.

Who’s up next on the schedule? My Miami Dolphins will take on the Dallas Cowboys. Although the Dolphins aren’t winning the Super Bowl any time soon, they’ve been competitive in just about every game this season, and the matchup alone between Jake Long and DeMarcus Ware is, simply put, a clash of the titans.

The final game features a battle of wits between siblings. The Baltimore Ravens led by John Harbaugh will take on the San Francisco 49ers, led by Jim Harbaugh. I don’t predict any postgame brawls between the brothers, but I do expect to see a physical game between two great defenses.

Three amazing football matchups to watch with loved ones. I can’t wait. While you’ll be busy salivating over the food, I’ll be salivating over these games. Like my boss’s favorite football player (Terrell Owens) once said, “Get your popcorn ready.”