Finding fitness: Dance workout to Broadway musicals

If you are looking for a fun way to workout, you could try Broadway dance workout. The Broadway workout teaches people the choreography from each musical, but if that’s not your thing, there are some that just do a cardio set to the songs. Lots of fans are missing Broadway because it closed due to COVID-19, but the Broadway dance workout gives people a chance to experience Broadway by working out at home.  

This is not just about experiencing Broadway musicals again, but also a fun and creative way to complete a cardio set.. When you want to lose weight and burn calories doing cardiovascular exercise is the best thing you can do. Doing dance workouts with the help of Broadway musicals is just one way of doing a cardiovascular exercise. Cardio has never been exciting for me, and I had never wanted to participate until I came across the Broadway dance workout. 

According to Healthline, the benefits of dance are weight loss, increased heart health, better sleep and improved self-esteem. The Broadway dance workout is not only fun but beneficial for your physical and mental health. There are different places you could go to work out doing Broadway dance. There is a website where you can sign up for classes online, but you can also go on YouTube and find many Broadway dance workouts on there, too. 

The first time I noticed there was such a thing as Broadway dance workout was on TikTok. People were recommending it as a fun way to distract yourself at home during COVID-19. Instead of watching Netflix, watch some YouTube videos about Broadway workouts. I tried it out after coming across so many videos of people recommending the workout. I never liked working out because of how boring it was, but I tried this workout and it was the most fun I had ever had trying to get in shape. 

The best workouts I recommend are: 

1. Mamma Mia dance workout
  2. Mamma Miami 2 dance workout: A full body workout
  3. 15-minute workout for all levels-Mean Girls: Cardio dance workout
  4. Beetlejuice the musical dance workout: Cardio dance workout
  5. Newsies-seize the day dance tutorial: A dance tutorial