Comments submitted to the Web site of The Current (https://nsucurrent.nova.edu) are subject to assessment. The Current and its staff reserve the right to edit, modify, and/or remove any comments submitted to this Web site. Comments particularly subject to removal, at the discretion of The Current and its staff, include comments that:
• are untrue or false in any way;
• are insulting or personal in nature;
• are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive, offensive, and/or objectionable;
• contain profanity or other language likely to offend, personal attack, and/or threat toward another commenter or others in general;
• break the law, condone or encourage unlawful activity, including copyright infringement, defamation, libel, and contempt of court;
• advertise products and services for profit;
• are seen to impersonate someone else;
• are being repeatedly posted;
• include contact information such as phone numbers, addresses (postal and/or e-mail), etc.
Comments submitted to this Web site may be used in the print edition of The Current, at the discretion of the editorial staff. If you submit comments to this Web site, you are legally liable for the content of your comments. By submitting a comment to this Web site, you warrant that we — NSU and its staff, including The Current staff and its affiliates — are not responsible or liable in any way for the content of your comment(s) you have submitted, and you agree to indemnify NSU, its staff, The Current staff and its affiliates from any and all claims and liabilities (including legal fees) which could arise from the submission of your comments to this Web site (https://nsucurrent.nova.edu).
Use of Web site:
The content of The Current and its Web site (https://nsucurrent.nova.edu) are provided on an “as is” basis. NSU, its staff, The Current staff, and its affiliates in no way represent nor warrant:
• that the Web site, its functions, and/or materials will be uninterrupted or error-free,
• that any defects will be promptly corrected, or
• that this site or the server that supports it is free of viruses or other potentially harmful elements.
In no event or circumstance, shall NSU, its staff, The Current staff, and its affiliates be in any way liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages and lost profits) resulting from the use, inability to use, or reliance upon the materials in this site.
Links to other Web sites within or outside NSU’s network are provided for your convenience. NSU, its staff, The Current staff, and its affiliates will not be liable nor do they accept responsibility for the accessibility of links, the use of information, and/or any interaction the reader/viewer/user may have with information or links contained on this Web site.
Log-in and Log-out and use of username and password:
NSU, its staff, The Current staff, and its affiliates will neither be liable nor be responsible for any actions, any misuse, any damages, and/or consequences of a deliberate breach of confidentiality concerning passwords of your username and password at any event or circumstances, whether or not the owner of such username and password fails to log out of The Current’s Web site.
Accessing, viewing and/or using any portion of the content provided in the Web site of The Current shall constitute unequivocal agreement that you, the viewer/reader/user, shall abide by the policies and procedures described herein.
For more information about NSU’s policies and procedures regarding the Acceptable Use of Computing Resources, please visit http://www.nova.edu/common-lib/policies/aucr.policy.html.