Shark speak: “How do you feel about Shark Preview being in person?”

“I like it because I have to do interviews, and we get a better feel of the candidates and how they are like. There’s good organization going on around campus, so it makes things run smoothly,” said Ester Ferreira, freshman communication major.  

“It’s kind of cool seeing all the kids excited having the possibility of being a part of Nova. However, I think Nova embellishes themselves by bringing out the nice things that you typically don’t see during the rest of the school year,” said Victoria Abouhana, junior finance major. 

“Honestly, it’s better than it being online. It’s a good thing that [COVID-19] is starting to go down. We communicate better and it’s more exciting than someone being in person rather than online,” said Nicholas Machado, freshman exercise and sports science major. 

“To be honest, I feel jealous because I had it on Zoom, but I’m happy that it’s back. Nova has done a good job at getting people excited about it,” said Sofia Calderon, freshman pre-nursing major. 

“I think it’s very different especially because of [COVID-19] but I think all of the incoming freshmen will have a better feel of campus and how Nova truly is before coming into school,” said Sarav Patel, sophomore psychology major.